Any one joining SAN gets all the exceptional benefits of membership. Membership is open to any person, firm, partnership, organization or association who subscribes to and is willing to participate towards achieving the goals and objectives of the SAN.
When you join SAN you become part of a great community that is there for you when you need a community. SAN membership comes with great benefits that include but not limited to:
- Free admission to organization events
- Participation in special July 4th and Nigerian Independence celebrations
- First to know of special events such as Renewal and Acquisition of Nigerian passport, brought to you right here in Sacramento. Generally, venue service fee is waived for SAN members.
- Community support in times of difficulties, losses and hard times
- Community participation your times of joy, graduation, weddings, birthdays, thanksgiving
- Your children become automatic members of the Sacramento Organization of Nigerian Youths (SONY), a dynamic and innovative group next generation Nigerians doing great things and having fun doing them.
How To Join SAN
- One time membership dues of $60.00 per family and $40.00 for single.
- Annual membership renewal dues of $60.00 per family and $40.00 for single.
- Attend monthly association meetings.
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles