November 25, 2017
(PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS IN ITS ENTIRETY)
NOTE: This Event is Strictly BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Go to the Nigerian immigration website at:
- Select standard e-passport
- Under processing country, select United States, then click on start application
- Chose United States as your processing country, and Washington DC office as your processing center
Please complete the application, print out a copy, submit and pay.
If you find it difficult paying with a credit card, please go to the US Postal office and purchase the appropriate amount of money order, and then come back to the Nigerian Immigration website and click on “Application Status” follow the prompts and choose the money order payment option.
If paying your application fee by Money Order, do not mail your money order to InnovateOne Services after November 21, 2017. You will need to bring the application fee with a $25 surcharge to your appointment due to lateness.
The following three items are needed by the Embassy:
- Application Form (with your application ID and reference numbers on the first page) and
- Passport Payment Slip
- Passport Acknowledgment Slip
- Two (2) Passport Photos
Once the payment confirmation email is received, go to
https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/passport/passportPaymentStatusand print out the Passport Payment Slip.
Mail Hard Copies of the documents to:
9379 Briartown Court
Elk Grove, CA 95624
Once we get your emailed/mailed documents in step II, we will send you an appointment notification through the email address provided in your application. Please adhere strictly to your appointment date and time.
Passport fee under 18 years old or over 60 Years old – $77 (payable online only)
Passport fee between 18-60 – $106 (payable online only)
Visa Fee – $180 (payable online only).
Lost Passport will incur an additional $350 with police report, together with all other required fees.
Processing & Facility fee – $150/person (To be paid at the event). Please Use CASH ONLY
Passport Event Location:
Victory Life Bible Church
5697 Hillsdale Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95842
Event Time: 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM
What To Bring To Your Appointment Processing:
- Copies of your application materials you sent to us
- Your Express or Priority Mail Envelope with the appropriate stamps, tracking slip, and address label
- Your old Nigerian Passport
- Two passport photographs
- Organization processing/Facility fee of $150, by every applicant in cash preferably, No personal checks please. This is payable at your scheduled processing appointment, so bring it with you to your appointment.
It is your responsibility to arrive at the processing center with all required documents
If you have any other questions, please call SAN contacts ONLY:
Good luck. And thanks for your continued confidence in SAN for providing this one of the many, to our community.